Links to ATI Resources
- Pictures of the January, 2002 Session of the ATI
- Michael Birnbaum's Links:
- Updated examples and links. Most of these are available from the CD,
but a few have been updated.
- One-Page Handouts:
- Bare Bones Web Page
- Simple Web Form
- Link to Birnbaum's (this version includes pull-down menus and textareas) SurveyWiz3
- Link to Birnbaum's SurveyWiz2.1. This version saves the time (in minutes) that the
participant spends on the survey.
Web color tools. Analogy between "safe sex" and "Web-safe" colors: Neither is really SAFE, but some are safer than others.
- These links require plug-ins or special configurations. The first needs the free Flash plugin. The second two
require other components and appear to work with PCs connected by fast connections, with Internet Explorer, and Windows plug-ins. A conflict with Sun's Java has also been observed for tegrity.
- Here is an example of what can be done with Macromedia Flash. This illustrates Wallach Neutral Colors
- Link to Tegrity-constructed Web site with streaming media-video, PowerPoint and Screen CaptureSurveyWiz Demo
- Link to MS Producer constructed Web site with similar streaming media (PCs only, IE only)SurveyWiz Tutorial
- Link to zip file of PowerPoint Presentation by Patrick Crispen on Web Graphics--Good Intro to Graphics on the Web. Includes the 7 rules of Web Graphics
- John Krantz's Links, including pictures and video:
- Gary McClelland's Links
- Ken McGraw's Links
- Ulf Reips' Links:
- William Schmidt Presentations, links to download of apache server, perl, jokes and more http://survey.psy.buffalo.edu:8080/ati/
- Link to Evaluation form for January, 2002 Session of the ATI at URL http://psych.fullerton.edu/mbirnbaum/www/ATI_evaluation_Jan_2002.htm
- Link to Participants with their Email addresses.
Material in this Web site is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grants No. SBR-9410572, SES-9986436, and especially, BCS-0129453. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations
expressed in this material are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Image credit: panoramic view of ATI taken by Gary McClelland on Sunday, January 20, 2002, during discussion of Web Methodology, Recruiting, and Ethics.
The picture is stiched together from six separate images. This page has a background in papayawhip, a superior color to blanchedalmond.